- Chlorine is the chemical recommended by the Department of Health for the safe disinfection of blood
and body fluid spills and for general environmental disinfection.
- However, hypochlorite solutions are unstable, bulky to store, may be hazardous and are readily
inactivated by organic matter such as blood.
- By contrast chlorine tablets made with NaDCC (Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate) are stable, compact
and the solutions made up from them are more effective in the presence of organic matter.
- Most importantly they provide a simple method for hospital staff to make up chlorine solutions for
effective disinfection in wards, theatres, clinics and departments.
- Guest Medical Haz-Tabs are formulated using NaDCC, and when used with the appropriate diluter
provide a safe, efficient and simple method to make up a correct strength chlorine solution for
effective environmental disinfection.
- Simple to follow instructions for use are printed on the tablet containers, diluters and are also
available as posters.
- Haz-Tab diluters are designed to make it simple and safe for ward staff to make up the correct
strength of chlorine solution for the disinfection of blood-spills (10,000 ppm) or for general
environmental disinfection(1,000 ppm).
- For accurate dilution of all Haz-Tab tablet sizes.
- Easier mixing of the solution.
- Instructions for use are printed on the product label.
- Haz-Tabs 4.5g NaDCC Non-Effervescent Tablet
- Cost effective disinfection.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Well established NaDCC chlorine donor.
- Pre-printed diluters ensure correct dilution strength.
- Informations complémentaires
Unité de vente 100 pièces Code UNSPSC 12141901 Application Laboratoire Emballage par 100 Moussant Non Détartrage/Desoxidation Non Nettoyage/dégraissage Oui Code ISO PK Eclass 5.1 32140502 Leadtime (jours) 14 TVA 0.21 Référence A06216
- Demande d'info
Prix indisponible ou besoin de plus d'infos pour ce produit? Contactez- nous avec le formulaire ci-dessous.